Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I saw a group of "Mom Bloggers" on Tyra today and thought...why not?

Day off:

Jeez- this is going to be more embarrassing then I initially thought. 
woke up. made tea. called my husband who lives in another state (we'll go there later). updated my facebook post-obviously. watched the view- featuring evangelical pastor Joel Osteen...boy is diplomatic.watched more tv made for a stay at home 50 year old house-wives. went to 7-11 bought a two liter of Pepsi and rented a Disney movie (wish I was kidding). btw this whole time I am wearing Japanese magnetic long johns and a very vintage very hand knit sweater with a Norwegian type sheep on a farm setting. obviously i watched wheel and jepordy- it's college week- my chances really just shot through the roof.

is it bothering anyone that i am not capitalizing anything? i can change that.

tune in tomorrow for a report that reflects a much more productive day.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Girl I miss you so much.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CGsw6h60k

    ReplyDelete